Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Five foot two"

I think I have figured out how to put my sound files on Blogger. I recorded this song using a soprano ukelele and my iMac microphone. I mixed the song in Garage Band where I added just a few effects to get the "singing in a can effect". From there I had Pixie help me make a slide show and convert it to a movie with my song added, then uploaded that into Blogger. It's not perfect but it's a start. The song is called "Five foot two" and was written by Ray Henderson, Sam lewis and Joe Young. Enjoy!



6 comments:

The Ferryman said...

Awwww....very cool!

Naynayfazz said...

That was awesome. I love it. It was really good. You like butts huh? I didn't notice...... ;)

Bob said...

That was very cool!

Anonymous said...

Very good! I have a soprano ukelele from hawaii. It's made of koa. I can only play a few chords.

Is that you singing? If so, you sound good.

Right on! (I'm bringing that phrase back, officially).

JQ said...

FAB- Thanks!

Pixie- OMG I know!

MEl- Yeah, I'm an ass, man. :0

Naynayfazz- Only Pixie's....and Angelina Jolie's....and Fab's....wait no, not Angelina

Nobody- Thanks hombre.

TF- Yes, that's me singing. I like to sing but I don't think I have a good voice, but who cares right? Look at Bob Dylan and Josh Groban. :)

Anonymous said...

JQ - Ouch. You at least aren't tone deaf. I like to sing, and I think I sound good, but I've been told that is not the case. I can harmonize ok with someone else, but couldn't ever carry lead vocals.