Friday, August 15, 2008

"We're gonna have a good time"

Happy Birthday Pixie!

Over the years I have learned that one must be sensitive when discussing a woman's age. Therefore, I am not going to crack any jokes about how extremely old she will be. Nope, not even going to compare her age with that of soil. I do not want to be that person who takes a very serious matter like being "youthfully challenged" and drives the joke over the hill and into the ground.

So I will simply say many things become better with age: wine, investments, cheese. You are wise and tenured. Aged like a stinky cheese. And you know how much I love me some stinky cheese.

Wishing you all you would wish yourself. I love you baby!

2 comments:

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Thanks muffin.

I have no idea why I called you muffin. It just seemed to fit. Or maybe it's my old age playing tricks on me.

JQ said...

Your welcome breakfast burrito.

I know why I called you that, grrrrrrrr!