Tuesday, October 16, 2007

?????????????????????????????????????????

I have spent all my free time tonight reading and commenting on other peoples posts and leaving myself no time to think of a post of my own. So here it is. An open post format. Ask me any question you would like. Any question at all and I will answer it for you. No matter how depraved or disgusting or humiliating the question, I will answer it. Whether the question is about me, the future of pork barrels, the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow, whatever. Don't hold back and don't be afraid. This all-knowing, all-seeing, Maharishi is at your service.

I will not however try to guess your weight. What is this, a freaking carnival?

11 comments:

The Ferryman said...

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you want to make out with me?

JQ said...

Mr. Fabulous, if that is your real name, the burning I have in my loins will only ever be satisfied when you wrap your big sweaty meat hooks around me and swing me like you know I like to be swung.

Anonymous said...

Which came first, the color orange, or the fruit?

Anonymous said...

On a scale from 1-10 how much would you like to make out with me more than with Fab?

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Be careful how you answer that last one.

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

For Fab's sake of course.

JQ said...

Think Frustrated- Interesting Question! I would say who ever fell asleep first.

Dutchy- Wow! I didn't think I could be stumped.
Really it just depends on who buys me dinner.

Pixie- I love you, but if you want to play along you have to ask a question.

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Okay then, how about this: Are 41 question marks really necessary? Couldn't one have been just as effective?

JQ said...

Pixie- I did that for you because I knew you would point that out. 41 is the exact number of times a day I have to listen to your yapping.:)

Bob said...

Wow, careful there boys and girls...

How many times will I have to say "Going home tonight" to those fucking relentless time share people in Vegas next week?

JQ said...

Nobody- Oddly enough the answer is 41.
A good way to avoid the time share people would be to express an interest in a sound proof basement, an over-sized utility sink that can handle quick lime and a lot of privacy.